TABLE-DYNAMICS, the innovator of hospitality wireless charging is seeking outside sales representatives. Company sales representatives (CSR) will sell hospitality wireless chargers and related product and services using organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products and services to their customer’s needs, resulting in revenue generation. CSR’s will be responsible for finding opportunities to close, penetrate existing accounts, and open new accounts for acquisition and development within a specified territory. All CSRs will report to a company Vice President of Sales.
Manages a geographical sales territory ensuring that independent and regional account business is developed and budgeted sales and profit objectives are achieved on a monthly basis.
· Regularly calls on existing and potential customers.
· Develops and executes sales plans for their territory.
· Effectively manages time and resources to attain results.
· Manages pricing and package pricing, based on company product launches.
· Capacity to convey ideas effectively and sell a variety of products
· Demonstrate products to prospects and customers
· Ability to problem solve quickly and creatively
· Goal-oriented and driven self-start who can work independently within a team environment
To be successful in this position, the individual performing the duties must successfully demonstrate the following competencies:
· Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses. Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
· Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions, company meetings, etc.
Available for business trips outside of primary territory when necessary.
· Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
· Lift/carry laptop and sales materials weighing up to 40 lbs., to and from office, home, car, and customer locations.
· Participate in company functions, video calls, customer visits, and customer events. Attend and participate in general sales and trade shows.
· Participate in ongoing training sessions.
· Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data.
· Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
Excellent oral, written skills
· Previous Sales Experience
· Previous Hospitality or related experience.
As an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, TABLE-DYNAMICS and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Furthermore, TABLE-DYNAMICS will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is mentally or physically disabled, a disabled veteran, or veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by TABLE-DYNAMICS for the job.
Job Type: Independent Multi Line Sales Representative
Supplemental pay types: Commission on hardware sales, software sales, and bonus program.